Lifestyle/Food: Eat well and alot.
|EUROPEAN||55 MINUTES||2 PERSONS|
Juicy chicken breasts in a crisp crackers and parmesan. The recipe is very simple, and the result will surely please you. The breast is juicy and tasty, and the creamy sauce with mushrooms perfectly complements it. Garnish for yourself – rice, spaghetti, mashed potatoes or vegetables. Everything fits this dish.
|Chicken breasts||2 pcs.|
|Parmesan grated||80 g|
|Champignon mushrooms||800 g|
|Blue cheese||100 g|
|White pepper||A pinch|
|Chicken bouillon||400 ml|
|Cream 30%||200 ml|
|Parsley||A couple of stems|
|Salt/Black pepper||Add to taste|
You will need three pans and a blender.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Mix breadcrumbs with grated Parmesan. Rinse and dry the chicken breast. Salt and pepper. Beat eggs with a whisk and salt a little (literally a pinch). Roll the chicken breasts in the egg, then in the flour. Then again in the egg and breaded with parmesan. Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the shallots into thin slices. Chop the garlic finely. Fry the onions and garlic in butter in a frying pan, over low heat, for 7-10 minutes, until tender. Add ¾ of the total amount of mushrooms, fry for several minutes over high heat, so that the mushrooms are fried. Then add the broth and white pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Then add the cheese and cream torn into small pieces. Stir until the cheese has dissolved.
- Cool the sauce a little. Pour the contents of the pan into a blender and chop. Pour the crushed sauce back into the pan and let it sit on a very quiet fire.
- Take two more pans. In one, fry the remaining mushrooms in oil until golden brown. In another, melt the butter and fry the garlic (so that it does not burn), add chopped parsley to the garlic butter.
- Pour the sauce into a serving plate, put the fried chicken breaded in the sauce, put the mushrooms on top and pour the garlic butter with parsley.
P.S. I advise you not to neglect garlic oil – it adds the necessary taste and aroma to the dish.
Breaded chicken breast with mushrooms in a creamy sauce. Tasty, satisfying, aromatic and simple. The perfect dish for your home table.