Cigar news: Los Status Deluxe was an old Cuban cigar brand which died a lonely death. I never heard of it but was given a chance to sample this smoke gratis from General Cigar.
Reformulated from the hands of Matt Booth and Justin Andrew’s, it was given a new beginning with an Ecuador Sumatra wrapper, a Nicaraguan binder and Nicaraguan/Dominican Republican filler.
I sat down with my smoking buddy Pat and came up with these thoughts.
1. Strong presence of black pepper , very spicy which did not let up throughout the smoke.
2. Dark coffee with a cocoa presence gave Los Status a smooth flavor profile.
3. Very solid burn and construction, no issues at all .
4. The flavor as mentioned stayed with us throughout the whole smoke and we did not lose interest in the cigar , nor did we complain about any aspect of the stick,
5. Robusto shape , 5 x 50.
6. We both agreed this was a fine cigar for every day and would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone.
7. Rated 4.3 out of 5 for flavor, 4.5 for construction,d 4.5 for value.
You must log in to post a comment.