Cigar news: The temperature will drop and hanging out with your cigar will be more challenging. Here is what to do to maximize your cigar experience.
- Smoking cigars outdoors can be challenging due to the wind, cold, and humidity. You need to choose the right lighter, gloves, and cigar tube to enjoy your smoke1.
- A torch lighter is recommended for lighting cigars outdoors, as it can withstand the breeze and provide a consistent flame. You should also keep your lighter warm in your pocket or hand before using it12.
- Smoking gloves or cigar gloves are designed to protect your fingers from the cold and the heat of the cigar. They also prevent the cigar from getting wet or dirty from your hands. Some gloves have a built-in cigar holder or a hole for the cigar to pass through1.
- A cigar tube is a small container that can store and hold your cigar, usually made of aluminum. It can help to preserve the moisture and flavor of your cigar, as well as protect it from damage. You can use a cigar tube to carry your cigar around outside before lighting it up12.
- Smoking outdoors can affect the taste and aroma of your cigar, as you may miss some of the subtle notes that you would notice indoors. You may want to choose a more flavorful and robust cigar for outdoor smoking, such as a maduro or a full-bodied blend32.
- Smoking outdoors can also expose you and others to secondhand smoke, which can be harmful to health. You should always respect the laws and regulations regarding smoking in public places, as well as the preferences of those around you. You should also dispose of your cigar.
- Keep smoking