Cigar news: Heading to the other side of the pond, Ventura Cigars and Brand Ambassador, Michael Giannini will be strutting their stuff by introducing an array of product leading with Psyko Seven cigars.
Charles will be going to Switzerland for the show, along with Michael Giannini, General Manager at Ventura Cigars and Psyko Seven’s Brand Ambassador. They’ll be on scene with swag from both Psyko Seven and Ventura Cigars, plus samples of the product for attendees to explore.
“We’re excited to head to Switzerland with Psyko Seven,” says Giannini. “Our US customers have enjoyed these cigars for years. It’s time we let Europe in on these incredible smokes. I’m looking forward to growing the brand here in Switzerland, and to really seeing it take off. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.”
Michael Giannini, General Manager of Ventura Cigar Company
Designed to strike a chord of taste and experience, the complex flavors of Psyko Seven’s blend of seven tobaccos offer a medium-bodied, extraordinary smoke that’s richly satisfying. The branding is equally attention-getting, with clean, white packaging and detailing that reads more like a doctor’s orders. Psyko Seven cigars have earned high ratings by top industry publications, and have become almost a cult classic in the United States market.
The Psyko Seven cigars include:
- Psyko Seven Natural, which received over-90 ratings by Cigar Snob, Cigar & Spirits, and Cigar Aficionado,Charles will be going to Switzerland for the show, along with Michael Giannini, General Manager at Ventura Cigars and Psyko Seven’s Brand Ambassador. They’ll be on scene with swag from both Psyko Seven and Ventura Cigars, plus samples of the product for attendees to explore.
- Psyko Seven Connecticut,a relatively recent release.
- Maduro Psykorillos,conveniently sized for when you’re short on time.
- Psyko Seven Maduro,which received an over-90 rating from Cigar Aficionado,
- About Ventura Cigar CompanyVentura Cigar Company (VCC) is a unique cigar brand born in sunny Southern California that is on a mission to create memorable, complex cigar blends that excite the senses and reward discriminating palates. Their flagship Archetype, Case Study, Project805, and PSyKo SEVEN brands offer multiple award-winning blends that earned 90+ ratings in Cigar Aficionado, Cigar & Spirits, and Cigar Snob. And Archetype’s Axis Mundi won #13 Cigar of the Year for 2017 from Cigar Aficionado. Ventura Cigar Company also distributes the 4th Generation and Comoy’s of London line of pipe tobacco products, extending its reach and tradition of offering top-quality tobacconist products. Pipes and blends under these brands are cultivated through generations of craftsmanship, making them longtime favorites of pipe tobacco enthusiasts.About Oettinger Davidoff
Oettinger Davidoff Group, with sales of approximately 500 million Swiss francs and 3,600 employees around the world, traces its roots back to 1875 and remains family-owned to this day. The company is dedicated to the business of producing, marketing, distributing, and retailing premium-branded cigars, tobacco products, and accessories. The premium-branded cigar business includes Davidoff, AVO, Camacho, Cusano, Griffin’s, Private Stock, Zino, and Zino Platinum. Oettinger Davidoff Group is also the sole agent of many brands in several countries, such as Haribo in Switzerland and S.T. Dupont in the USA. Its business is anchored in a strong “crop-to-shop” philosophy, having pursued vertical integration from the tobacco fields in the Dominican Republic, Honduras, and Nicaragua to its global network of over 75 Davidoff Flagship Stores and strong Appointed Merchants.