Lifestyle/Food: Good looking food.
My mission is to give the world a unique collection of recipes and inspiration
|FRENCH||UP TO 30 MINUTES||2 PERSONS|
|Lemon or lime juice||1 tablespoon|
|Salt/Black pepper||Add to taste|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
Cooking time – 10 minutes, 1 serving contains – 400 kcal.
- Clean and chop the avocado in a blender.
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Now prepare the poached egg. To begin with, put the water to boil, and break the egg and pour it into a separate container.
- When the water begins to boil, add salt and with a quick movement stir the water in a circle with a fork to make a whirlpool. Quickly pour the egg into the whirlpool and turn off the stove. Cook the egg for 2-3 minutes. Then gently pull out with a slotted spoon. To prepare the second egg, do the whole procedure first.
- Fry slices of bread in a toaster or oven. Spread avocado paste on top and lay the egg. Lightly pepper on top and serve until the egg is still hot.
Enjoy your meal!
Toast with avocado and poached egg is prepared very quickly, fills our body with energy and vitamins, and the taste will delight real gourmets!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)