Lifestyle: Here is my first workout for anyone to use. It’s simple, direct and does the job.
You need little or no equipment and can change the reps and sets if it is too easy or difficult to do.
Warmup: Two sets of Jumping Jacks, 15 reps, 30 seconds apiece
1. Two sets of knee flexions, two sets of knee extensions, 15 reps, 30 seconds apiece
2. Two sets of overhead shoulder press, 15 reps, 30 seconds apiece
3. Two sets, Running in place, 30 seconds
4. Two sets, side lateral raises, 15 reps, 30 seconds
5. Two sets , front lateral raises,15 reps, 30 seconds
6. Two sets, modified squats, 15 reps, 30 seconds
7. Two sets , bicep curls, 15 reps 30 seconds.
8. Two sets combined bicep curl into shoulder press,15 reps, 30 seconds
9. Two sets wall push ups, 15 reps, 30 seconds
10. Cool down, lie on back , knees to chest , hold for 30 seconds
11. Stand up, gently lower arms , let weight carry them to ground, hold for 30 seconds
12. Deep breathing with slow movement, 30 seconds.
You must log in to post a comment.