Cigar news: La Gloria Cubana Society Cigar cigar review
La Gloria Cubana seems to always have a new product that pleases cigar smokers from all walks of life. With the help of the fans of La Gloria a new blend is now part of our cigar world.
This release is a Honduran Puro , with “ filler tobacco from Jamastran and La Entrada, with a Jamastran binder and crowned with a lustrous Olancho San Agustin wrapper. “
I received this smoke gratis from General Cigar for review. Toro sized (6.25 x 54, listed at $8.99 ) It is box pressed in a twenty count wooden box.
This is my take and of course I suggest buying the blend yourself and make your own judgement .
1. Box pressed with an oily sheen, well constructed , no flaws noted.
The band is good looking , quite fetching in appearance.
2. Medium to full bodied , with a pepper presence, and nice complements of peanuts, maple and expresso coffee.
3. Also noted is a smooth delivery with no rough edges throughout the smoke.
4. It burned very straight , no issues with relights or tunneling. My friend Pat who smoked the blend commented that the cigar is a stand alone product with no need for any complementary beverages.
5. The cigar took about one hour and 20 minutes to smoke and both of us smoked it down to the nub.
6. Overall this a cigar that should become part of your humidor and make it part of your cigar routine.
7. As a fan of La Gloria blend, it stands with the rest of the brand as a well crafted, flavor bomb and it is a total enjoyment to smoke.
8. The final numbers: Construction: 4.5 out of 5, Flavor: 4.1 out of 5, Smoking Characteristics: 4.2 out of 5.
9. Final tab: 4.25 out of 5. Buy this cigar.
You must log in to post a comment.